Ok, so it’s Day 2. The challenge for today, is to come up with a reason for why I want to live the freedom lifestyle.
This is not difficult. I have reasons by the ton.
Here are some of them:
- I want to be extraordinary, never ordinary. I don’t mean that happy people who live all their lives in one place, are ordinary. By no means! Lots of people are miserable, just scraping by, and hating their lives, but not knowing what to do to change it. The extraordinary ones are those who make the changes.
- I want my kids to experience world schooling, not just the kind of school work that requires them to sit behind a desk for hours every day.
- I want an abundant life. I don’t need sports cars or mansions. But I do need experiences and adventures with my hubby and kids.
- I want to teach my kids that anything is possible; that they can fly and soar, and romp through life, all whilst financing this lifestyle with ease.
- But fifth, and most importantly, I want to make a positivie impact in this world, but inspiring others to live the life they love. I want to show them how a person who came from nothing, and nowhere, has managed to create the life of her dreams, and how others can do it for themselves. It doesn’t matter what that dream life is…it might be settling down and working the same job for forty years, and being involved in the local community. It might be moving country every few months. It doesn’t matter; as long as the person is happy with the life they are living, and that they feel free in the reality that is theirs.
“This blog post is in response to Natalie’s 10 Day Freedom Plan Blog Challenge Day 2 http://suitcaseentrepreneur.com/10DBC-Day-2